Welcome to 2313 Redtail Road, one of the youngest houses in all of Providence Oaks. This simply elegant and spectacular 4 bedroom, 2 full and 2 half bath, Colonial home sits regally in a quiet Cul-de-sac. With a handsome brick front, beautiful circle top windows, and built by the luxury home builder, Toll Brothers, this home resides in sought-after Providence Oaks and the Award-Winning Methacton School District. Just inside, you are greeted by the stunning 2-story foyer with hardwood floors, and charming columns that separate the formal Living Room from the formal Dining Room ( both rooms w/ chair rail and crown molding). The well-equipped Kitchen with 42~ maple wood cabinetry, upgraded granite countertops, and breakfast area, opens into the dramatic Family Room with a brick-faced fireplace and cathedral ceiling with two skylights. A French door from the breakfast room leads outside to a marvelous and expansive EP Henry paver patio -- wonderful outdoor living. Upstairs includes a Master Bedroom with a large walk-in closet and a master bathroom, shower and a corner heart-shaped bathtub. 3 additional generously-sized bedrooms and an additional full-size bathroom. Walk downstairs to a full finished lower level consisting of the ideal set-up for entertaining with custom designed in-wall surround sound speaker system, recessed ceiling lighting, a wet bar and a half bath; this welcoming, functional space provides warmth, relaxation, and coziness regardless of the season~can also be a great getaway for the kids. The whole house boasts beautiful hardwood floor and impeccable interior wall paint. High quality, quiet ceiling fans and beautiful lighting are in the Living Room, Family Room, Study and all 4 bedrooms. The lot features beautiful landscaping, flowering trees, and a large leveled area~plus the lot backs up to open space and peaceful woods. Extended driveway has plenty of space to park 3+ cars. Sidewalk community. Providence Oaks is located with easy access to major routes, Turnpike/76, 422, Great Valley Corporate Center, just minutes to King of Prussia Mall, Philadelphia Premium Outlets, Valley Forge National Park, close to GSK, Pfizer, and Providence Town Center. This home is in truly turn-key condition. Must be seen to appreciate! Owner is a co-listing agent. Price reduced. Bring offers!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,794 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Natural Gas, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Media
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Freezer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs, Heated
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Palladian Windows
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. Cul-De-Sac, Partly Wooded, No Thru Street, Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)